Best Bull Bar Installation Service and Cost In NM City
Mobile Auto Truck Repair NM City
Bull Bar Installation Service near NM City: Are you looking for the Best Bull Bar Installation Service near NM City ? Mobile Auto Truck Repair NM City, Bull Bars are engineered to factor in vehicle design, air-bag deployment, crush-rate, accessory fitting availability, approach angles, weight, strength, and more. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Bull Bar Installation Service around NM City. We serve NM City and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
BEST BULL BAR INSTALLATION SERVICE IN ALBUQUERQUE NM IA
ALBUQUERQUE NM BULL BAR INSTALLATION
Bull Bar Installation in NM City
Bull Bar Installation Service near NM City: Bull Bars are essential for the safety of you and your 4wd in highway, rural and remote-area travel, even more so when you take your 4wd off-road. Bull Bars offer by far the best form of vehicle protection against animal strikes and other collision types. Here we explore the basics you need to know when it comes to Bull Bars.
What is a Bull Bar?
A Bull Bar is a simple but extremely effective addition to the front of a 4WD vehicle. Available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and materials including steel, alloy, and even plastic, a Bull Bar will also provide protection when driving off-road, against logs, banks, scrub, and similar obstacles.
Why Do You Need a Bull Bar?
There’s no doubt a 4WD with a Bull Bar looks great, but the primary reasons for installing a Bull Bar are functional. You need a Bull Bar on your 4WD for:
- Human Safety – with a Bull Bar, the high energy of an impact with an animal is prevented from dissipating throughout the entire vehicle. This reduces damage to your 4WD, even more importantly, it protects the people travelling inside of the vehicle. A quality bull bar is a potentially lifesaving addition to your 4WD, Ute or SUV.
- General Protection – a Bull Bar offers general protection to your vehicle both off-road and also on tarred or paved roads. This includes protection from rocks, sticks, ruts, logs, and also in minor accidents where a front-on collision with another vehicle or object takes place.
- Animal Collision – if you hit an animal such as a kangaroo, especially at speed and without a Bull Bar, your vehicle will in all likelihood be damaged severely and even potentially be written off. A Bull Bar greatly mitigates this risk and protects your investment.
- Mounting Point: a Bull Bar provides a perfect mounting point for winches and other accessories such as UHF antennas, driving lights, and sand-flags.
Why Choose Mobile Auto Truck Repair NM City?
Bull Bar Installation Service near NM City:
Mobile Auto Truck Repair NM City Bull Bars are engineered to factor in vehicle design, air-bag deployment, crush-rate, accessory fitting availability, approach angles, weight, strength, and more. Airbag-compatible Bull Bars from Mobile Auto Truck Repair NM City are assessed for performance and compliance for functionality and safety.
Mobile Auto Truck Repair NM City Bull Bars are premium products that are engineered and manufactured to superior standards to not only be optimally functional but also to complement your 4WD’s aesthetics. We also offer Commercial Bull Bars, Under-Vehicle Protection, and Smart Bars.
At Mobile Auto Truck Repair NM City, we stock and sell a range of Bull Bars to suit your needs, from nudge bars for smaller Utes and SUVs to our sleek and appealing Summit, Sahara and Deluxe styles for 4WD vehicles. Each and every steel Bull Bar we sell is designed to complement individual vehicle models perfectly, and each is finished in a durable powder coat with optional paint color coding for a perfectly integrated result.
Contact Mobile Auto Truck Repair NM City
Mobile Auto Truck Repair NM City is very proud to be the largest supplier of 4WD parts and accessories on the Sunshine Coast. The team are delighted to offer personalized, expert advice and service in all aspects of 4WD and outdoor adventuring within NM City.
Please give us a call or come to visit us at our Maroochydore store to discover our full range of 4WD parts and accessories as well as our range of camping and touring accessories. We’re very happy to offer guidance and advice! Contact us today via phone or online enquiry form.
Six Reasons Why You Need A Bullbar
Bull Bar Installation Service near NM City:
- Animal collisions
If you hit an animal like a kangaroo then the impact can easily disable your car, leaving you stranded, or at least cause some major damage. A bullbar protects the front of the car so if you do collide with an animal then you’ve got a fair chance of driving on. I’ve hit roos at 100km/h but only on cars with bars and aside from the odd broken driving light the car was fine. Ideally, you don’t want to hit anything, but if you do then it’s a bullbar you need. Remember, minimise the chances of animal strikes by trying to travel at times other than dawn and dusk.
- General protection
Driving off-road is a bit of a misnomer, as no driving is actually done off a road. Instead, what we refer to as ‘offroad’ is really very rough roads. These have all sorts of hazards such as rocks, ruts and sticks, and the latter in particular are a real problem. They can get caught up and jammed into odd places – like the time I had a new ute on test and ended up with a stick about 40mm diameter through the front underbody next to the fog light. And that was on a dirt road at night, not even a 4×4 track. Or the time when I was a passenger in a Pajero, and noticed a large log jutting out from the side of the road, pointing straight at us. Unfortunately, the driver didn’t notice the problem and impaled the car on the log, with the end of the log about three-quarters of the way into the engine bay. That was the end of our journey and nearly the end of the car. As part of the repair the driver bought a bullbar, and while we will never know for sure if the bar would have saved us, the fact is that steel or alloy is a lot harder to pierce than plastic.
- Winch mounting point
There are ways to mount winches without bull bars, but a bar is the easiest. A tip; even if you don’t plan on buying a winch, spend the extra for a winch-capable bar anyway just in case, and it’ll also help a bit with resale.
- Accessory mount point
If you do any serious dune sand driving in the deserts or otherwise you’ll need a sand flag, and the very best place is as far forwards as you can manage, which means a bullbar. Without a bar it’s hard to create a strong enough mount. And then there’s driving light installation too, which also needs a much stiffer base than many nudge bars can provide. The bullbar is also a good place to mount UHF antennas too.
- Approach angle improvement
Always good to improve your approach angle so you don’t touch the terrain as much in hard going, and if you do, then you won’t damage a bar as much as the original plastic. Bars scuff, plastic breaks.
- Potential for recovery points
The days of vehicles with simple chassis rails extending out front are long gone, yet recovery loads are increasing. Some bullbars have recovery points built in, others as an option, and others help expose the chassis so points can be added. Without a bar it may be difficult to fit recovery points.
4 reasons why bull-bars should be avoided in vehicles
The reasons for the ban are:
- Bull-bars make crumple zones ineffective by transmitting crash energy directly to the body structure, thus causing injuries and death to the occupants.
- Bull-bars may interfere with airbags from opening during accidents by upsetting the sensors during a crash.
- Bull-bars are dangerous for pedestrians, cyclists and two wheeler riders. Especially when cars are being designed to reduce the impact of a crash on pedestrians, bull-bars cause serious injuries and death to other road users as they often jut out of a car during a crash.
- Bull-bars damage the chassis of a car during a big accident, as because of its rigidity, the impact is disproportionately distributed, resulting in the crash energy being forced onto the body structure.
Bull Bar Installation
Bull Bar Installation Service near NM City:A Bull Bar Installation doesn’t take long and these useful truck accessories go by many names. In American common names include bull bars, brush guards, deer pushers and cow bumpers.
Conversely, in Canada they are called moose bumpers, and in Australia, they are appropriately called Kangaroo bars.
If you’re hesitant about upgrading to an off-road bumper or bull bar then a grille guard might be right for you.
So what exactly is a grill guard? A grill guard is a protective steel framework that extends out in front of your vehicle. Grille guards are available in either a one-piece all welded design or a three-piece bolt together design.
- As you can imagine the one-piece welded designs are much stronger structurally than the three-piece bolt together designs. The three-piece designs are less expensive. But for the best protections we recommend the one-piece welded design for rural drivers and off-roading.
- On the other hand the three-piece designs for aesthetics or city drivers only.
How To Decide Which One?
Some of our customers question if adding a grille guard to their truck makes it more dangerous for pedestrians or even passengers in other vehicles if involved in an accident.
Unfortunately, studies have shown that using a bull bar increases the risk of death or serious injury to pedestrians because bull bars are rigid and when in an accident the bull bar will transmit all the force to the pedestrian, unlike a stock bumper, which will absorb some force and crumple.
We recommend using less rigid bull bars if you live in the city and more rugged grill guards if you live in the country where pedestrian’s collisions are less of a concern.
Bull bars usually come in three models, black powder coated, chrome plated steel, or stainless steel.
Stainless steel is probably the most resilient material used for grille guard, especially stainless steel that has been highly polished to a chrome finish.
The powder coated and chrome plated steel versions are more susceptible to flaking and chipping, therefore, allowing rust and corrosion.
While the name grille guard suggests that these accessories will protect your vehicle’s grille from damage and they will, there are some other benefits too.
Unfortunately, with so many assorted brands and models of grille guards on the market from the extravagant pure accessory type bars, to the mostly practical it may be hard to narrow down your options.
Selecting A Grille Guard Or Bull Bar
- Look for a bull bar that has pre-drilled holes that allow for easy installation of auxiliary led lighting like fog lights or a bull bar with a light bar already included.
- Look for a grill guard with removable cage tubing that covers the center section of the headlights. This will allow for servicing your truck easier.
- Look for a bar that has quick release latches. Having this feature will allow you to tilt the grille guard forward to open the engine hood for service.
- Look for a bull bar with a built-in skid plate if you like off-roading. This added benefit will help reduce damage to your front end while you’re out wheeling.
Grille guards are some of the most practical and trendiest truck accessory upgrades you can choose. Your truck will take a beating when off-roading. Adding a grill guard will give your rig an extra layer of protection when it’s needed most.
Installing Bull Bars
Bull Bar Installation Service near NM City: Depending on your vehicle, and the type of body armor and protection you need, bull bar installation can range from a super-easy, Saturday afternoon love fest to a driveway-hosted blood match between you, the bull bar and every tool in your garage. A lot depends on the vehicle and your level of expertise, but it’s mostly dependent on the bull bar itself.
Now that you’ve got your hands on the bull bar of your choice, here are some general installation steps. We’d tell you exactly how to do it, but we don’t know what you drive or which bar you’re getting.
- Open the packaging of your bull bar and read the installation instructions.
- Check to make sure you have all the necessary tools and that no parts are missing.
- Crawl under the front of your rig and locate the factory-drilled holes.
- Bolt the bull bar brackets into the holes and torque them down.
- Connect the bull bar to the mounting brackets, ensuring that everything is even and level.
- Double-check that all the bolts are tight.
How much does it cost to install a bull bar?
Bull Bar Installation Service near NM City: It usually costs anywhere from $1000-2500 installed. You can also find cheap bull bars on gumtree (usually OEM bars). Installation costs about $300-400.
Consequently, why install a bull bar?
A bullbar or push bumper is a device installed on the front of a vehicle to protect its front from collisions, whether an accidental collision with a large animal in rural roads, or an intentional collision with another vehicle in police usage.
Similarly, how much does a bull bar weigh? The average weight of an East Coast Bullbar is approximately 35kg (a steel bar is approximately 80kg).
Simply so, do bull bars help in an accident?
Like grille guards, bull bars bolt to the front of a vehicle and serve to block crash energy from reaching softer front body panels – channeling it directly to the vehicle’s structure instead.
How do you remove Mobile Auto Truck Repair NM City Bullbar?
Removing the Mobile Auto Truck Repair NM City Bullbar Not sure how much bigger a 9, 9.5 or 10 is?? Disconnect all electrical cables from the battery and the winch make sure you know where they go, remove the solenoid pack from the winch, take all the cable off the winch drum, remove the grille, unbolt the winch from the bar.
Black Rear Bumper Guard Installation – $250.00
Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Guard Installation – $275.00
Black Rear Bumper Guard Installation – $250.00
Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Guard Installation – $275.00
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is a bull bar worth it?
Without a bar it’s hard to create a strong enough mount. And then there’s driving light installation too, which also needs a much stiffer base than many nudge bars can provide. The bullbar is also a good place to mount UHF antennas too.
Will a bull bar stop a deer?
The Mobile Auto Truck Repair NM City bull bar is sure to serve as a durable shield between you and an animal that jumps out of nowhere. One testimony shows virtually no damage to their bumper after colliding at 60 mph with a deer. No damage to the bumper also means no damage to the rest of the truck.
Do bull bars make cars safer?
Often bought in the name of safety, it is a fact that crash bars or bull bars can actually create greater danger not only for pedestrians, bicyclists and other vulnerable road users who get hit, but also for people traveling in the vehicles to which the bars are fitted.
Are bull bars dangerous?
Bull bars are more dangerous than conventional bumpers and radiator grilles as these are built to crumple on impact while bull bars do not, transmitting the full force to the pedestrian.
Is it legal to have a push bar on your car?
Registered. They are perfectly legal AS LONG AS you don’t have lights on it like strobe flashing red, blue or white. And if you’re looking to purchase, look up dodge charger push bars.
Are bull bars legal in the NM City?
Some states require license plate relocation from the body to the bull bar. However, all states allow installation of aftermarket bull bars as of 2018. In recent times bullbars have become popular also as a cosmetic accessory, particularly on the larger four wheel drive and Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs).
Are Full Metal Bull Bars legal?
Vehicles fitted with bars before this date are not affected. The directive insists on a minimum level of protection for pedestrians and that the bars are type-approved for the cars they are intended to fit. Steel bull bars don’t meet these standards and are therefore effectively illegal.
Do bull bars affect mpg?
yes. Anything that adds weight and wind-resistance will have some sort of effect on your mpg. How much it affects it will depend on other mods and which bull bar you choose.
Does a bull bar affect airbags?
Toyota approves some bull bars that can work with its vehicles while other aftermarket bumper makers such as Mobile Auto Truck Repair NM City certify that their steel bumpers will not impact airbag deployment. So, buying an airbag friendly bull bar/steel bumper is very important if you value your safety.
What is the law on bull bars?
While you wouldn’t get away with one like that, it is not illegal for vehicles to be fitted with bull bars in the NM City. As long as the bull bars do not cause an increased risk to passengers, pedestrians and other road users, they are allowed.
CALL US FOR:
- Bull Bar Installation Service Near NM City
- Bull Bar Installation
- Bull Bar Installation Cost
- Bull Bar Installation Instructions
- Stehlen Bull Bar Installation
- Armordillo Bull Bar Installation
- Topline Bull Bar Installation
- Universal Bull Bar Mounting Brackets
- Stehlen Bull Bar Installation Instructions Near NM City
- Bull Bar Installation
- Bull Bar Installers
- Tuff Bar Prices
- Color Coded Bull Bar Price
- Ecb Bull Bar Price List
- Bull Bar Fitters
- Bull Bar Price
- Bullbar Fitting Cost Near NM City
- Coralville Bull Bar Installation near me
- Hills Bull Bar Installation near me
- NM City Bull Bar Installation near me
- Johnson County Bull Bar Installation near me
- Kalona Bull Bar Installation near me
- Lone Tree Bull Bar Installation near me
- North Liberty Bull Bar Installation near me
- Oxford Bull Bar Installation near me
- Riverside Bull Bar Installation near me
- Solon Bull Bar Installation near me
- Swisher Bull Bar Installation near me
- Tiffin Bull Bar Installation near me
- University Heights Bull Bar Installation near me
- West Branch Bull Bar Installation near me
- West Liberty Bull Bar Installation near me